Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Seams:||2 Sealing Side||Design:||Free Customitation|
resealable aluminum foil bags,
aluminum heat seal bags
Detailed Product Description
1-Material : Aluminum Foil
1) Foil Can be Two Sides bright
2) One Side Bright & the other side matt
3-Thickness : 25-50micron
4-Inside diameter: 300mm 152mm 76mm
6-Lead time: about 35 days
30% deposit by T/T before production, and the other 70% balance should be paid by T/T before delivery.
Features & Advantage
|Printing way||copperplate printing or offset pringting|
|Process||High frequency heat seal|
|style||zipper,handle,hanger,button are available|
|Product Features||anti-rub,anti-static, Strong air barrier, anti-oxidation, waterproof, moisture-proof|
|Quality Control||controlled by professional QC department|
|Complain deal||QC check and make correction in time|
|Experience||more than 18 years experience|
|Location of factory||shenzhen|
Small Orders Accepted, good quality (huawei,Foxconn,Xinjiang supplier)factory,
|customized||customer's design can be available,any size and logo printing are welcome|
|Usage||Circuit boards,rare earth,precious metal,precision machinery parks ,etc.|
Packing and Shipping
1.) Exporting Carton or Customized based on your requirement;
3). Package Size: Customized or based on actual weight and volume.
1). By Express (3-7 working days), suitable for Urgent Time or Small Quantity.
2). By Sea (15-30 days), suitable for regular Mass Production.
3). By Air (4-5 days), from Airport to Airport.
Q: Can you customize the package for my company?
A: Yes, since we're leading manufacturer of custom making package with over 17 years experience, surely we can help you about that.
Q: If I want to order from you, what's the MOQ of this bag?
A: Usually, the MOQ of Bubble Mailer/Envelope is 10000pcs/size/design, which is depends on your specific requirement.
Q: Do you have any inspection for the products?
A: YES, we do have strict-standard inspection in every step of the production and before shipping to make sure the products are qualified.
Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are original factory and welcome visit any time
Q: Do you provide sample?
A: We are honor to offer sample, please feel free to tell us details so that we can help further.
Q: What's your payment term?
A: Usually our customers pay 30% deposit before production by T/T, and balance paid and reached our bank account before shipment. If you have any other request on this, kindly let us know, we will try our best to assist.
Q: Do you customized our logo?
A: No problem to customized your own logo, and it would be much better for customers to provide PANTONE No. Or color sample so that to minimized color difference of the logo
Q: What's your MOQ?
A: Different products would have different MOQ, feel free to let us know your needs so that we can give more details. Smaller quantity is acceptable when the price is workable for both parties.
Contact Person: Gwen Zeng